These General Conditions will apply to all sales, orders and / or quotations made through this website (https://mmyacht.com) owned by MMyacht Puerto Banus Yacht Charter S.L., a Spanish company with registered office in Cortijo Del Mar Resort 29680 Estepona, and NIF. B93719342, registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga, Volume: 5889, Book: 4796, Folio: 28, Section: 8, Sheet: 153185. Contact the Company by phone: +34 611368948 and by e-mail: email@example.com
These General Conditions will be considered accepted by the customer for all purposes when making their purchase.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions is declared void, this will not affect the other provisions, which will continue in force. In this case, the parties will negotiate in good faith and seek an alternative agreement, which replaces the repealed provision, and whose intentions and content are the most similar to that.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale constitute the agreement between the parties in its entirety.
MMyacht Puerto Banus Yacht Charter S.L. complies with the regulations applicable to service providers of the information society in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Terms and Conditions- Rules of the website. In the field of electronically supplied services.
- Website – a website available at the www.mmyacht.com through which the Client/Consumer can place an Order for yacht rental service and can get acquainted with the company’s offer.
- Shipowner – an entity providing services for the sale of yacht charters
- Client /Consumer – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality and having legal capacity, which, in accordance with the rules set out in these regulations, makes an Order.
- Sales Agreement – a contract for the sale of Services within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Company and the Client /Consumer.
- Yacht charter – a service consisting in renting a certain unit for a certain period of time and from a specific port. The yacht is rented with a crew.
- Subject matter of the transaction – Services listed and described on the website www.mmyacht.com
- Yacht charter service – yacht rental service presented in website.
- Deposit – is the amount of payment that allows you to book the selected yacht.
- Reservation of the selected charter date – to make a reservation on a specific day and time, you must contact the company. Contact with the Company is possible by calling +34 611368948
§2 GENERAL PRINCIPLES
- The Regulations for the provision of electronic services within the website www.mmyacht.com.
- The condition for placing an Order by the Client/ Consumer is to read these Regulations and accept its provisions before the execution of the Order.
- The day and time of charter is determined individually by phone +34611368948
The Client should determine by telephone or in person-( Shipowner at the port of Puerto Banus) the availability of the selected date.
- All prices quoted on the www.mmyacht.com are not include Vat. All prices are in euro.
- Orders are accepted by the website/ by e-mail / phone / directly by the Shipowner at the port of Puerto Banus.
- The amount of the charter fee consists of 50% of the amount of the deposit and 50% of the amount of the charter price.
- The client may pay a fee for the entire charter, or it is possible to pay only the deposit in the amount of 50% of the charter. The rest of the amount must be paid at the latest on the charter day- before the yacht leaves for sailing.
- The deposit is due to book the selected yacht on the selected date.
- We accept cards: Visa, MasterCard.
- Card or cash payments can be made directly before chartering on a yacht.
- There is a possibility of making online payments after prior telephone contact +34611368948
§5 CHARTER WAIVER
- In the event that the Client cancels the charter, the deposit he/she has made is non-refundable.
- In the event of full payment of the charter fee and cancellation less than 24 hours before the charter, the entire amount is non-refundable.
- The deposit shall be refunded only in the event that it is not possible to charter safely for atmospheric reasons.
- Complaints can be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The company will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of submission of the complaint.
§7 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- It is forbidden to use any materials published on the website of www.mmyacht.com, Instagram and facebook @mmyacht (including photos and descriptions of yachts) without the written consent of MMyacht Puerto Banus Yacht Charter S.L. (You can ask for your consent by sending an email to email@example.com).
- MMyacht Puerto Banus Yacht Charter S.L. address Cortijo Del Mar Resort 29680 Estepona, collects and processes personal data of the Client/Consumer in accordance with these principles of personal data protection under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and national laws based on the said Regulation, with the application of appropriate technical and security measures for the protection of personal data against unauthorized access, misuse, detection, loss or destruction.
- The administrator of the personal databases provided by customers of the website in connection with purchases is the Shipowner.
- Personal data are used for the purpose of fulfilling the order.
§9 FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the applicable law, in particular the Spanish Civil Code, the Consumer Rights Act and the Act on the provision of electronic services, shall apply. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the rights of Customers and those resulting from generally applicable laws, generally applicable laws shall apply.
- Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of concluded agreements between the Store and Clients, will be dealt with by the Court competent in accordance with the provisions on material and local jurisdiction.
§10 ENTRY INTO FORCE AND AMENDMENTS TO THE REGULATIONS
The Regulations shall enter into force on the date of publication on the website of www.mmyacht.com
- MMyacht Puerto Banus Yacht Charter S.L. . reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. Amendments to the Regulations shall enter into force on the date of their publication on the website of www.mmyacht.com
- The agreements concluded before the amendment of the Regulations shall be applied to the version of the Regulations in force on the date of booking by the Client.
Administrator of personal data
Company MMyacht Puerto Banus Yacht Charter S.L. address Cortijo Del Mar Resort 29680 Estepona NIF B93719342
In matters related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website www.mmyacht.com of the Company MMyacht Puerto Banus Yacht Charter S.L. uses so-called cookies. These files are stored on our client’s computer by our server and provide statistics about the client’s activity, in order to select our offer according to his/her individual needs and tastes.
YACHT CHARTER REGULATIONS OF MMYACHT
- The yacht is rented with the Captain.
- The home port of the yacht is Port Puerto Banus in Marbella.
- The time and date of renting a yacht the Client establishes with the shipowner before purchasing the yacht charter service.
- The yacht has up-to-date insurance OC (civil responsibility), NNW and Casco
- MMyacht is not responsible for the Client’s belongings left on the board. (during a stopover at the port, during the cruise and after the charter has ended).
- The yacht is equipped with life jackets for adults and children.
- The yacht is equipped with fire extinguishers and a first aid kit.
- Before entering the yacht, the Client should take off his shoes.
- Upon entering the yacht, each passenger is obliged to follow the captain’s instructions.
- The introduction of the animal on the yacht requires the prior consent of the Shipowner.
- The Client is fully financially liable for damage caused to the ship at the port and during the cruise. In the event that the Client intentionally or accidentally destroys the yacht or the items on the yacht’s equipment before leaving the unit, he/she will have to pay the cost of repairing or purchasing a new item that has been destroyed.
- Smoking on a board is not allowed.